Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

School Goals & Life

montesheraldblog.com
I think that school is a hard part of your life. I wouldn’t mind it at all, in fact I probably would love going to school if we didn’t get homework. Homework just takes up your free time at home. School goes from 8 to 3 but homework makes it go longer! Oh well. My goals for the rest of the year are to get my grade up to an A+ in everything instead of an A. I would basically like to make my best better. We are doing lots of projects right now. We have a paper in LA, 2 poster things in SS and we’re making soap operas  in religion. I guess its pretty fun and I’m having fun here.

1 comment:

  1. G’day Albert,
    Thanks for joining the March 2011 student blogging challenge. So you can contact other students and look at their blogs, make sure you keep referring to this page on the challenge blog.

    PS Many students don't have Google accounts, so you might need Name/URL as a choice when they sign in to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete