Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Blogs

Some of the blogs I visited were Brittany’s blog which I thought was really good. The design is good and the layout is nice, also the picture at the top is awesome.  Under the second category I visited Squirrel blog. I liked the way it looked and how the layout was kind of fitting for the title of Marshall The Insane Squirrel. In the third category I found Abby’s blog is really interesting. She has a good design and the colors are all fitting and matching.  The main thing is the avatar which I though was really good. The fourth category was Footprint Or Dossier and I choose Heather’s blog. I didn’t really know what that meant so I think that the blog is good and that she has a really good layout and colors. The posts are good and the writing is interesting. The fifth category was Introducing the Class or School and I visited 2YCrodon and I thought that it was a good class blog and that they did a really good job of posting and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment