Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

My Footprint

I have joined the sites of facebook, google, and others that are just out there. When I joined the sites I only gave them limited information that was needed. I didn't give out any personal information or things like that. Once in a while I will fill out another question besides the * questions. I will fill out things like my city or birthday but nothing else. After searching my name I found a ton of information about myself and my dad and grndpa (we all have the same first and last names) which was kind of scary. I found pictures, statistics and other things like that about our farm. I think the only things I leave behind are some bits of not so important information and even though that can affect me, it's not too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment